Thursday, March 31, 2011

FRUIT SALAD, YUMMY YUMMY


Do you want to learn how to make Fruit Salad like this dumb mother fucker of here? I know you do, so lets start by getting our ingredients, we're gonna need some bananas, grapes and all sorts of other shit. You're going to need a world class chef to sing for you too, otherwise your fruit salad will taste horrible. Trust me, I've tried it without the singing chef, it's just disgusting. So got all your ingredients? Ok, lets get to work. Now, I know you're all too clumsy and stupid to use real knives so make sure you have plastic ones and start peeling back my banana. Good stuff, that feels so good when you do it. Now check out this video and make sure you've done it all right.


If you were successful your singing chef will look like this after he tastes your Fruit Salad.

Good job, just look at his face and you can tell he's enjoying your Fruit Salad. Now go out and share your new found Fruit Salad making talent with your friends, they'll never be able to go a day without some of your delicious Fruit Salad. Because it's so Yummy Yummy!

19 comments:

  1. Everybody knows that fruit salad is only fruit salad if the fruit is in whipped cream

    ...and all of those men look dead inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its like the adult teletubbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wiggles are dumb but when you watch it you get some laughs for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got high watching that. My life is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao. Yummy! Check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering where I heard "fruit salad yummy yummy". Now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That song was fucking metal \m/ Gonna go make me some fruit salad now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the wiggles is going on here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the greatest post i've read in quite a long time.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is highly disturbing...
    And they show this to kids... awful torture...

    ReplyDelete