Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Daddy

See that slick mother fucker over there? Yeah you do, and you know what he gets? He gets pussy, that's right, grade A beef. A while back we posted this mans hardcore rap video and let you check out his amazing shit, but today, we're bringing that shit back and showing you an interview of Mini Daddy with Current TV where this crazy mother fucker lets us all in on his life story and how he got his name. Check this shit out and be prepared to feel happy.


And in case you don't feel like clicking the link or havn't seen his video, here it is.

28 comments:

  1. I don't think this is justified, but he has a face that I want to pummel with my fists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Flames Everyone wants to punch someone that dresses 7 year old girls up as if they were hookers in the face

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy is allot more badass than me. I wish I was as cool as him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Badass. alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pimpin is pimpin, pimpin
    -kat williams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, oh god I can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can't look more stupid can you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of my childhood. Except I wore less chains. Turtlenecks were my style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better than Bieber atleast :P
    Btw it's strange how he looks like Gabriel Iglesias...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Hattiwatti Or is it strange how Gabriel Iglesias looks like him?

    ReplyDelete
  11. He got his 7 year old bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This irritating little brat is luckier than me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds as if the Mario Brothers had too much to drink at some quinceaƱera. I'm sure the 8-bit background music would greater affect his target audience if they were 10 years older. On the other hand, he's chunky and it sounds like he's saying "Go ahead and eat up a burrito," so it might bring empowerment to chubby 8 year-olds everywhere.

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete