Saturday, March 26, 2011

Why have I never seen this before


The title says it all. Why have I never seen this before and why did I just watch the whole thing? I think these questions will never be answered, but the one thing that will be answered is the question of whether this is the best thing you will ever see or not, and yes, it is. And I don't know what's more fucked up, the shit head that has a babies face grow out from where his dick should be, or the fact that he's riding another man down a street. But one things for sure, you'll never want to cut this mother fucker off if you see him on the road. Check it OUT.



And another thing i'd like to point out for everyone is that today we hit 1000 viewers aswell as 100 followers, thanks to everyone for their help in getting us here, and we hope you can help us go for another thousand and hundred and even further from there.
So we'll point out our favorite comment, which comes from Sean on the I can't believe this shit post, who said
"This video rectum wrecked me."
Thanks Sean, and thanks everyone else for your support, lets hope we can bring you more videos so you can get even more rectum wrecked than you already are.

37 comments:

  1. what the fuck.. this video is crazy oO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaah thanks for sharing.. following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what...some people are kinda weird..

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a cool animation.. WEIRD, but good, the robot transforming in mid air was pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, still trying to figure out what I started watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the video for the first time a couple months ago. My mind was blown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I remember this awhile ago

    ReplyDelete
  8. what the hell did i just watch rofl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol saw this on AOTS, sooo weird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video is intense not sure I will ever be able to look at the world in the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol saw this a few days ago. fuckin weirddddd

    ReplyDelete
  12. what did I see LMAO :D +followed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've driven a steamroller before. As far as I know, the damn things can't achieve a top speed of more than 5mph. I want that steam roller.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. Makes me feel normal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is some crazy stuff broseph

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's so weird man!
    looking forward for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the video man! Awesome stuff thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this first time on Sankakucomplex.com it's from Nico Nico Douga.. the japanese Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I completely forgot about this video.

    WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember seeing this years ago, thanks for reminding me about it. It's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol i saw this like a year ago i wtf'd all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, i was looking for this, I watched it a long time ago, but I couldn't remember the name!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have watched this video tons of times, hilarious stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  25. There's an explainer comment on reddit somewhere. Just use the search function. Except, I wouldn't know what to search for... :p

    ReplyDelete
  26. I freaking love this video man - You try to explain it, then you just go further down the rabbit hole hahahaha

    Nice blog - Following!

    Come check out mine!

    ReplyDelete