Monday, April 4, 2011

Bird Sex, What?

"Where’s the perversion in loving another one of God’s creatures? Where’s the deviance in wanting to pull feathers rather than blond hair? What’s abnormal about wanting to see your wife take a three-inch beak instead of a 10-inch African American phallus or a silicon, injection-molded forearm? How can a human vagina or anus even compare to hollow bones or a molty egg-hole. Hah!
"
-Terrence Tittingfield

I bet you're wondering, What the fuck did I just read? Well, so was I, until I found out what I just read. This guys last name is Tittingfield. And if that's the most outrageous thing you've read in this article so far, you must be a orniphile. But I mean, if you hang out with birds as cool as this badass, i wouldn't blame you.

So now that you've seen this ass-chasing bird you're probably asking, what's wrong with that Tittingfield fellow you're talking about. Well, first I'd like to wonder why he wants to see his wife get fucked by African American phallus or silicon, injection molded forearms. And then I'd ask why he wants a bird eating away at his wife's vagina, wouldn't it try to attack her? Or is he somehow clipping these birds beaks to prevent this? We'll never know. But what do know is that this sick man likes to see birds checking out hot bitches.

I mean, check out that fucking bird, it's like he knows I'm staring at this ladies legs and wants me to know that he's going to take that pussy before I even get a chance, he's in charge, and the ladies love it. These birds just get all the pussy, and if you don't believe me, check out this guy and his hot bird-fucking wife.


And with that, I bid you farewell as you go out to discover what the world of bird sex is like at Erotic Falconry. But I am not responsible for any nudity you see, though I didn't see anything that I would call sex myself, you've been warned. So go enjoy yourself in this crazy world. But i'll leave you with my favorite picture from the site if you're afraid to venture into the dark depths of bird sexing.

Finally fixed this shit, GOODNIGHT.

23 comments:

  1. I'll fix the end of the post in a bit, fuck this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is great! I actually saw this trending on Twitter for awhile. There are some real NSFW ones on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT.
    WHAT.
    the last image in the still section- WHY

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAOOO WHATTTTTT.

    People these days, Im telling you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still not entirely sure what the fuck it was that I read just now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this page is having a birdemic

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pictures had me cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never looked at birds this way..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funniest fucking thing I have read all day, I love you man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha this is hilarious!!!

    I love it, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "what, is that your cock?"

    "No babe, that's just my hawk."

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man haha, you read me perfectly, what the hell DID I just read?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is this? People seems to get turned on by anything

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is no one going to comment on the name Tittingfield?? Or do only I find it hilarious?

    ReplyDelete