Saturday, April 2, 2011

Get Around Round Round


How do you get around? I get around in my Hoveround Electric Wheelchair while listening to the Beach Boys, only way I know how to do it. So why don't you get on the phone and buy your grandma one of these sweet rides and she'll be pimpin' around town in no time like she was young again. And if you think you can get around town without one of these, think again, the old people are taking over like the Nazis did, except this time, they're not even taking prisoners. So if I were you i'd get on the phone with Tom Cruise sometime soon and buy yourself one, apparently they're free too so that's a good thing, the German Nazis never gave away free shit, did they? Check it out.

17 comments:

  1. i love hover round and i love their founder tom kruse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pimpin ain't easy...unless you have one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfao, just the other day I was rolling around my new house in my work chair. I havent had hardwood floors before and I was making really inappropriate jokes about the Hover-Round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song brings me memory form that commercial that was on TV similar or the same as this one of the Hoveround wheelchair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell yes, hoveround. Love going cruising on one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god those fucking commercials

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I'm an old man in one of these, it will be gangsta rap or something in the background rather than beach boys. Also for more lulz, "gangsta" is in Firefox's dictionary. Werd.

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn, looks like a sweet ride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog style! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. His hoveround didn't cost him a single cent.

    ReplyDelete