Friday, April 15, 2011

Mister Big Sax


A great man once sang a song to me, the sound and lyrics were as majestic as his movements were as he danced before, waving his hips like a god. And boy was I unable to hold myself together as he sang this song to me, I could not stop myself from clapping out for him before the great song was even over. The song went a little something like this.

BALLS
BA-BA-BALLS OF STEEL
BA-BA-BALLS OF STEEL
DEAL
DEAL
D-D-D-DEAL

Now, I think you're going to be wondering how such a simple, and seemingly awkward set of words can create such a wondrous song as I described and well, you're just going to have to listen for yourself. I even managed to catch him in action on video. Check it out.



And in case you were interested in the original video, we even have that for you.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that sax guy is really starting to turn into something

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is the 3rd or 4th time ive seen this vid in a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great ! have to share it

    ReplyDelete