Friday, April 8, 2011

I can NOT believe my eyes.

Alright guys I haven't posted on this shit in like two weeks but don't worry, I got the coolest shit lined up for you. Your life will soon be complete.

I cant believe I once thought sumo wrestling was boring. This is the craziest shit I have ever seen, this guy split the fucking world in half, his power level must be over 9000. Good thing that other guy was there to fix it or we all would be fucked. Check it out.




And then my ass decided to do the strangest thing. This guy knows what I'm talking about.

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha man that was an intense sumo match, possibly not only due to the amazing effects, that are may I add really well done. And what the hell, sure, your ass just decided to eat you, okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THAT'S how the tsunami happened...

    ReplyDelete
  3. /oh my god/

    that was awesome, there are like a million videos like that on youtube, goodbye my other plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure in which countries you watch sumo wrestling, but are they seriously watching them with these special effects? Oh well, it's as the swedish saying goes, "smaken är som baken, delad"

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha nice weird video lol. and the sumo wrestling was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my ass decided to eat me I know I'd feel really shitty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know how to react xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gentlemen, Behold! Dr. Weird was a highlite of my sunday nights back in high school. Good relation to the Sumo stuff.

    ReplyDelete