Sunday, April 3, 2011

TubeTops


Looking for a laptop that lets you swim in your pool AS YOU USE IT? So was I, and I found the Toshiba TubeTop, this thing has some amazing specs and I could not believe how usable it was while trying to masterbate in my hot tub last night, I picked it up at Best buy for only $200. And if being able to swim while playing your favorite games on this power machine isn't enough for you, then check out this possible child predator monitoring his chat rooms for young boys while swimming in the pool he tells them they can use when they visit him.


The only problem is that the laptop itself isn't waterproof so you have to make sure it's properly inflated when you use it and that you don't have any sharp objects near it either. But other than that, I was pleasantly surprised by how well this worked for me, shit's amazing. Check it out.

15 comments:

  1. using it in the pool? haha i don't know about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, are there any laptops for use in showers? I don't swim that often, although I shower almost every morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. well at least the blonde in the pool was pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't afford it...hopefully they'll release an external USB tube that allows me to use it with my current laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way that works as well as you think hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the laptop isn't waterproof I wouldn't dare do this. I'd end up knocking it over or dripping water all over it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOTHING COULD GO WRONG NOPE NOT AT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome... absolutely awesome

    come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natural selection at its best...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that seems to be very useful...

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha they need to make it water resisitant so u can use it while scuba diving

    ReplyDelete