Saturday, July 2, 2011

I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF

I can't believe I forgot to get down on friday. God damn. Now I'll have to get down on a Saturday but we all know it's just not the same. So I hope you mother fuckers are ready to get down. We got Rappin Raffi and Bobb'e J. Thompson up in this bitch. You guys better be ready to be blown away with these two lyrical geniuses. They got rhymes so hot I had to go outside to cool off.






Just look at this gansta right here. Hes got more sawg than you can handle and we all know putting on shades increases your rap skills by 20%. He has huge shades so hes probably 60% more skillful. Up next in this hot party is Bobb'e J. Thompson trying to hustle some cash by having his own Bro Mitzvah. This kid knows how to make money, take notes.


4 comments:

  1. lmao ring ring ring ring ring banana phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have my bowl of cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap i totally feel you there. a nggur shud get down on fridays

    ReplyDelete