Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Motherfuckers Day



I hope you watched that video before reading this, because if you didn't you're even more retarded than that girls mother. And just because today is mothers day we included a video that shows just how mad a mother can get over nothing.

This girls mom found out that her daughters picture, which was taken from a site her mother hosted, was being used to make fun of people who are mentally challenged (Retarded for those of us who don't give a shit). So instead of just telling her daughter to ignore it and all that jazz she decided to make it even more widely known that her daughter is a massive joke and encourage more people to make fun of her.

And don't give me that 'She looks beautiful,  I don't know what you're talking about retards make me hot' bullshit, because we both know what she is and there's no reason we can't be civilized about this. This girl could have just went on and ignored this but instead her mom decided to involve the media and somehow place the blame on Facebook, saying Facebook is responsible for this entire thing happening and that Facebook should shut down websites that host these pictures.

But I must say, I had no idea Facebook was in charge of the internet, I didn't even know they had the power to take down websites at will and control all sorts of off the hook shit. Also, the movie Mars Needs Moms just started playing on my tv and this movie already looks dumb as fuck so I'm gonna get out of here and change this stupid shit before I get mad.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And I put those pictures in because I just realized it was a lot of text and needed some more visuals since I know all you viewers out there are just as down-syndromey as that girl and will lose attention before you even see this paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment