Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I can't wait till Fall



I hope you just watched that video, and I hope you watched the whole thing. Yeah, the whole fucking thing. Because if you didn't then oh boy do I have an issue with you, because if I had to watch it then so do you, that's just how it works around here.

And if you don't think this is going to be a big hit this Fall you're a moron, I mean come on. Just look at that trailer, Aliens, Stupid names only a 12 year old could come up with, terrible jokes no one even laughs at and shitty acting.

What more could you ask for? It's not like it'll be as bad as The Office or Seinfeld, both those pieces of garbage don't even stand up to this piece of comic genius. Honestly, if you sat down in the screening room, watched any of the footage or even read the script for this show how could you NOT think it's a good idea. It's not like we expect anything good from these studios anymore after all those horrible shows that got cancelled this year. And why would you not want to air this show, it's not like you want to keep your reputation for good shows, why would you want a reputation for that.

Personally I'd rather run a studio that's know for spitting out pieces of garbage everyone hates that get cancelled after only five minutes after the pilot airs. But let me know what you think, because I know you guys like to spew your own garbage down there in the comment section as well.

I'm sorry, I just cannot get over how anyone thought this was a good idea. Really, how did they not just read the first paragraph of the script and throw it out. How did they manage to get to filming and how did they not just scrap the project after seeing the first 30 seconds of filming. I just can't get it through my head how they managed to sneak this into the studio with no one seeing how awful it is.

2 comments: